Friday, November 24, 2006

Betcha thought I forgot aboutcha!

Over Thanksgiving, I picked my Mom's brain for more stories and boy do I have some good ones to share with ya! There's a lady that no longer needs hip surgery, an 80 year old that swears that she won't be without it for her arthritis and a gentleman whose glaucoma and cataracts have stabilized.
1. Al was on a ten day vacation and forgot his Xango. When he came home he also realized he hadn't taken any insulin for his diabetes! He was a bit nervous when he went in to see his doctor since he hadn't been a "good boy", eating lots of things that he really shouldn't have been. The doctor said that he had done a very good job sticking to his diet because his blood sugar had actually gone down!
2. One of my great-aunts has had wonderful luck with her acid reflux.
3. Three different people have lost weight (I'm looking forward to this myself!)
4. My cousin's husband has said she can never be without Xango due to the results for her depression.
5. When Carol went to have her blood sugar levels checked, they had gone from 6.7 to 6.1. I don'tt know exactly what that means, but it's a very good thing!
People are getting better sleep and feeling more balanced. I can tell you from personal experience how great this feels. Recently, I started to show the signs of my depression returning. That's when I realized I'd been forgetting my juice! I double dosed and within a couple days was feeling much more stable. I don't ever want to go through that again!
My Mom's doctor has been buying from her steadily and now two of her lab technicians buying! A.C. Green of the NBA is a distributor and Xango is sweeping its way through the Green Bay Packers. These are people very aware of what will keep them in peek condition and Xango is part of their routine!
And just in case you are wondering, Betty is doing great! She decided to try something different that she saw at a large, world famous super store. It was mangosteen juice in a 32 oz bottle for only $17! Needless to say, the % of mangosteen in this juice was 41% compared to Xango's 80%! She would have had to take twice as much to get even close to the benefits of what she was getting with Xango. She started having muscle spasms again, so she went right back to Xango and hasn't had any trouble since. Just goes to show that you get what you pay for! I'm all for doing what makes you feel better, just make sure you're getting a quality product for your money. With Xango, I don't think there can be any doubt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home