Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More stories

One of the girls my mom bowls with has twins, one with Down syndrome that they call Sis. Sis had a really infected toenail, very swollen and (sorry!) pussfilled. Mom suggested she dip Sis' toe in Xango, the mom was very skeptical. After one night, the swelling had gone down, the nail looked better and the nastiness was gone. She plans on keeping a bottle of Xango around for nothing but cuts, scrapes and such.
Mom went in to have a check up a few days ago. The nurse taking her vitals asked if Mom was still taking her cholesterol, anxiety, depression and acid reflux meds, to which she answered no to all of the above. The nurse asked what she had been doing because all of her stats were perfect. So, Mom told her. She wanted reading material right away because her family had bad allergies and (I believe) knee joints. Her doctor has been drinking Xango for a few weeks now and she and her husband are amazed at how much better they feel! Not bad coming from a medical professional, eh?
I have been off of my anti-depressants for about 2 weeks and feel really good! One nice side effect is that food cravings have decreased dramatically! Maybe it's because I'm no longer stressed due to the balance I have from Xango, or if it's helping regulate something. It doesn't really matter why, I just know that I have more energy, a desire to exercise and don't need sweets 17 times a day!
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or just want to talk about the things you've read here. Love to hear from ya! tarynmaeve@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home